Hi I’m James, Ive been serving in the Military for six years, and during this time have been building and developing myself both physically and mentally. I first found a passion for calisthenics during my preparation for military life and this helped me cultivate grit, character, physical strength and a determination to dig deep.
I’m a vegan but don’t worry, I’m not here to convert you! :)
I feel that calisthenics, as one of the most naturally pure
and organic training systems available effectively ties in with this.
Its simple beauty means that you are limited by nothing but your
imagination and it has truly stood the test of time.
Teaching is something that I’ve always enjoyed and
as a former Music Teacher I relish the opportunity to make a
positive difference in others lives.
‘The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.’
Qualifications and credentials:
- Reps accredited personal trainer.
- First Aider
- Straddle planche at 80kg bw
- Full front lever / back lever
- Muscle up
- Human Flag
- Pentland Push (26 miles over the Pentland Hills)
- Paras 10’ (10 miles speed march at Catterick Garrison)
- International Four Day Marches Nijmegen (40 km x 4 days – Wearing uniform & at least 10 kg)
- Weeks internship at the Commando Temple with Head Calisthenics Coach Fitsz.